Early and final diagnosis of diseases is established during the detailed examination in the light of scientific developments by using laboratory (blood, urinary, stool etc.), radiological examinations (x-ray, ultrasonography, mammography, computerized tomography etc.) and other necessary tests like EKG and Echocardiography.
Internal Medicine diverges into many sub-branches in parallel to the scientific and technological developments and is of great importance in that the patient is considered as a whole, diagnosis is made, further tests are performed and treatment is arranged accordingly.
- Endocrinology and metabolism diseases (diabetes, obesity, goiter)
- Hematologic diseases (blood diseases)
- Nephrological diseases (kidney disorders),
- Gastroenterohepatologic diseases (diseases of stomach, liver, gall bladder)
- Infectious diseases
- Rheumatic diseases
- Hypertension (high tension)
- Treatment of blood and fat deficiency