Kudret International Hospital is an institution providing service with the opportunities of the biggest university hospitals and service mentality in terms of its management, vision and infrastructure.
Kudret International Hospital Cardiovascular Surgery department is a patient-oriented service unit with the capacity that can surgically intervene all heart diseases and equipped with specialist personnel, modern operating room designed for only heart surgeries, modern devices and tools used in heart surgery. The most vital tools used in heart surgery (heart and lung machine, intra-aortic balloon pump, anesthetic apparatus and monitors) have been equipped with modern infrastructure and planned under international standards and put at the disposal of our valuable patients.
Cardiovascular intensive care unit where patients stay a night after the heart surgery has been equipped with special equipment and personnel, particular importance has been attached to patients’ comfort in addition to the medical service.
Following the intensive care follow-up after heart surgery, patients are monitored in specially designed comfortable rooms like 5-star hotels called postoperative unit under the SSI assurance until the day of discharge. In these rooms, such vital needs as bedside phone that can be used by the patient and her/his companion anytime they want, television and fridge are met in addition to such medical services as monitor follow-up system, nurse call system, and multifunctional bed. Kudret International Hospital renders service to patients on the basis of 24-hour working principle as a center to which you can trustfully apply concerning heart surgery in Ankara. We are on duty for 24 hours in our heart center with our specialist physicians for your heart health.
Surgeries Performed in our Cardiovascular Surgery Department
Open Heart Surgeries
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery,
- Off-pump Coronary Bypass Surgery,
- Heart Valve Surgeries,
- Mitral Valve Replacement,
- Aortic Valve Replacement,
- Mitral Valve Plasty Surgeries,
- Tricuspid Valve Annuloplasty,
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgeries,
- Ascending Aorta Aneurysm Surgeries,
- Acute Aortic Dissection Surgeries,
- Heart Defects Surgeries,
- Surgeries for Creating Arteriovenous Fistulas,
- Graft Placement Surgeries for Hemodialysis,
Peripheral Vascular Surgeries
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgeries,
- Iliofemoral Bypass Surgeries,
- Femorofemoral Bypass Surgeries,
- Femoropopliteal Bypass Surgeries,
- Aneurysm Repair Surgeries with Endovascular Technique (EVAR and TEVAR),
- Carotid Artery Endarterectomy,
Varicotomies (Treatment with Stripping Laser for Varicose Veins)
- Treatment of Capillary Vessels with RF Ablation, Telangiectasia Treatment with Sclerosing Foam
Varis Hastalığı için hazırlanan slayt gösterisini indirmek için tıklayınız.