Rules that must be followed by companions:
- Physician decides on whether the patient needs a companion.
- Only one companion is allowed.
- The patient cannot be intervened in any way without the knowledge of medical staff of our hospital.
- Don’t intervene in the medical personnel during the treatment and control of patient. Assist in the demanded level.
- Pay attention not to bring food-beverage from outside.
- Do not stay as a companion if you have a contagious and epidemic disease.
- Follow all the necessary rules explained by the medical staff if the isolation precautions about the patient have been taken.
- Never sit on the patient’s bed.